Sunday, May 3, 2009

Interviewee: 1-05
Page #: 6
Quote:

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the Japanese kid at my school. So I’m Chinese and I’m supposed to hate Japanese people.
AM: Who told you that?
1-05: Um. My parents and grandparents? We had like 4 jeeps…American cars, you know? Because we weren’t gonna get a Japanese car. I have a Honda now but I had to convince them to get a Honda. So we were family friends with this kid’s parents—his dad was white, so it was okay—and I always just picked on him. Apparently I made him cry all the time, I just hated him. Just because he was half Japanese. I mean, I don’t really remember, I think my friends exaggerate, but they always say that I used to make him cry and make him pee his pants all the time. Haha. I remember him crying but I don’t really remember it being because of me. Maybe he was a crybaby, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.