Page #: 2-3
Quote:
2-01: Umm…. It was… normal, I dunno (laughs). I went to a catholic elementary school… because my dad is a very strong Catholic. My mom is a… non practicing Buddhist, so she had basically no preference. So I went to a catholic school. Umm… I mean, I didn’t… hate it (laughs). Well (laughing), it was the little things where, I was, like, the only non-white kid – well, no, that’s not true. I was one of the only non-white kids – that was in Illinois, and everybody was white.
DL: Oh, okay, right right right.
2-01: Right, so…. It was, I mean… it wasn’t like I was constantly being, like, ostracized or anything like that, but, looking back on it, it was definitely not as happy, as like, being here. Because I found Northern Virginia is a lot more… diverse?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.