Interviewee: 3-02
Page #: 8
Quote:
I guess sometimes I have approached… female friends here at school and have said, if I were a guy and more than a friend their parents would be not that comfortable with it. Which I think, which really, I mean it doesn’t surprise me now because I guess I’ve heard it, but really surprised me the first time I heard because I’ve never considered myself racially different. So I would never think that my boyfriends parents would view me as like , a race issue or they would consider it interracial or something, and I don’t, or haven’t had any experiences where that has been the case. I’ve never dated anyone who was also Japanese, or Asian at all. I’ve dated predominantly American guys. I don’t know if that means anything but yeah. I think a lot of Asian women are like that.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.