Interviewee: 1-02
Page #: 9
Quote:
AM: So your mom doesn’t really care who you date, as far as ethnicity or culture?
1-02: Uh, well, because her relationship didn’t go so well, and she married a Chinese person, it kind of gives her a different perspective. She’s like, as long as you’re happy, I don’t care what you do…but like, she would prefer Chinese, so that he can speak to her and stuff. But, I’m glad my mom is open about that, because neither my sister and I date…because I’m not really attracted to Asian guys, you know? She’s dating a Korean guy, I know though. But that’s funny because most people would assume that I’M more into Asian guys because I’m more into the Asian culture? My sister’s like so anti the whole thing. So that’s funny.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.