Sunday, May 3, 2009

Interviewee: 1-03
Page #: 4
Quote:

AM: Okay, other than the time that we went to China two falls ago, had you been to Asia?
1-03: No. But I really want to go! We’re trying to talk my parents into going for a family vacation next summer. Not this one, but the next one? [...]
AM: hahah. Wait, where are you guys trying to go?
1-03: Thailand. I think it would be really cool. My dad could translate and stuff. I mean he still has family over there. My cousins went not this past December but the December before for like three months…no I mean three weeks. And they like stayed with family for some of the time and stayed in a cheap condo for the rest of the time. They said it was fun. So I’m excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.